Tuesday, July 21, 2020

Spirit Week

I actually prepared costumes ahead of time for spirit week this year.  Usually we're scrounging things together the night before and it usually ends up stressful so I was proud of myself for getting ahead of the game this time and I thought they looked pretty cute!

DECADE DAY
Can't remember exactly what the problem was but Wyatt was not happy on this particular morning.

 Not Amused

Not amused AT ALL

Until his brother farted.  Heaven help me!

TACKY TUESDAY


SPACE DAY!
Cooper was really excited about this day and picked out a jet pack he wanted me to make.  Sadie and Wyatt went along with it until Wyatt discovered that people were dressing up as Star Wars characters which meant game over for my cute jet pack.



Apparently it was all downhill after Wednesday because I didn't get a picture of Sports Day or Spirit Day.  This ended up being a crazy week even though we had our costumes ready because Hazel's birthday was Wednesday and we were trying to surprise Grammy for her 60th birthday, which meant I had to pack for the weekend without letting Hazel or Evie know because I was afraid they'd spill the beans.  Grammy decided to take Hazel birthday shopping on Thursday afternoon so I literally couldn't let the little ones know until Thursday night and we were leaving Friday at noon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment