Monday, July 27, 2020

Februrary

We did a few fun things this month.  One morning we actually got out to a park, just me and the youngest 4.  Hazel is always wanting to do stuff like this and recently I just haven't been up to it with the babies but this was a good outing for us.



Sadie led worship for chapel again this month and we were able to come and watch.  Grammy had Carter so he joined us as well.



The Zuidemas rented a box for this years Monster Jam.  Brandon was suppose to go with the 3 oldest kids but last minute said I should go.  It's been tough being at home all the time with the babies.  I feel like I never get out and even when I do I'm to preoccupied with babies to really connect with anyone.  Anyway, so he braved putting the babies to bed and Frozen II with Hazel and Evie so that I could have a night out which I really appreciated.  Uncle Robert drove us and we had a really good time although the kids may have eaten their weight in popcorn and soda.  They LOVED that they could have as much as they wanted!





Brandon took Cooper on his field trip to O.M.S.I.  He has been looking forward to this ALL year.  He went with Wyatt a couple years ago, and then with Grammy for his Grammy Day, and he was stoked to go back with his class.  It was a little bit of a bummer that they don't have the robot display anymore which was his favorite, but he still had a great time.
Wyatt and Cooper



These are Cooper's buddies!
Sam, Tim, and Wyatt


And a little performance by the girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment