Monday, July 13, 2020

8 Months Old

8 months old and while these 2 are super cute I also have the feeling that they are about to cause all kinds of trouble.  This past month they've learned to army crawl, they're eating more and more baby food which keeps me busy, they made their second flight, a girls trip to AZ for a wedding and to meet their great grandma, they can move from their tummy to sitting pretty easily, and just the other day I had to lower cribs because I found Aubrey sitting and trying to reach something on her dresser.  Repeatedly telling them to stop growing doesn't seem to be working.

Brandon tells me almost every night when I come up that these 2 are busier than the others.  Not sure if that is true or if it just feels like that because there are 2 of them but they definitely don't stay where you put them anymore.


Get there!

Cooper is so sweet with his little sisters.  Really they all are.  I especially love the way that they hardly ever seem bothered by the girls being all up in their business.  Most of the time they either scoop them up and play with them or just make them part of the game.  Lots of the games at our house involve monster babies. :)

How they tolerate all the jostling we may never know.

My little bear cubs 💕


We still spend a lot of our late afternoons like this.


I just love these sweet smiley girls of mine and sometimes I think they really are happier because they have each other.  









No comments:

Post a Comment