Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Christmas Programs

Wyatt and Cooper's School Christmas program was the Friday we got home from Disneyland.  Originally I'd had a crazy thought to try to still get them to school for it but with all the flight delays it took that option completely off the table.  They were bummed to miss it, but would have been more bummed to miss Disneyland so that's just the way it goes sometime.

On Sunday the 4 oldest kids sang in the Christmas program at church.  A friend of mine sent me the videos as both Brandon and I were fussing with babies and couldn't really take any of our own.  Anyway, so that's my excuse for why I didn't get a close up of Wyatt and why the video I did get of the whole group is so shaky.  Sorry Bud.






We did get to attend Sadie's very first band concert.  She started playing the flute this year.  The babies weren't overly cooperative but they looked cute and Sadie did a great job!
 Aubrey and Maddie




No comments:

Post a Comment