Friday, June 19, 2020

Our Very Own Drama Queen

Before heading to Disneyland in a couple weeks I decided that I should take Hazel to the doctors to get her caught up on her shots.  She was overdue and was going to need them before kindergarten next year anyway.  Anyhow, so her appointment was originally scheduled for the Friday before we left, but I was really glad that I moved it up to give her time to "recover"

We probably shouldn't laugh but seriously what else can you do at this point.  She let the whole doctors office know how unhappy she was about this entire situation and milked it for DAYS!  Day 1 I was sympathetic.  Day 2 not so much...

She stood like this for probably 20 minutes


By day 3 she was finally deciding that she might eventually be okay.  In her defense I'm sure it did hurt.  She has no meat on her bones and she was so tense when they gave it to her that she probably was pretty sore but oh my goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment