Thursday, September 6, 2018

We Love the Scully Family

There are no words for how happy this makes my heart!
I am so thankful for the day I got to spend with my friend Courtney and her kids this summer.  They were up visiting family and Brandon and I were able to grab dinner with them one night and then Courtney braved a trip out to our place with her crew after Jeremiah had headed home.  I can't say enough how fun it was to see our crazy bunch together.  I can remember like it was yesterday meeting Courtney and Jeremiah after a couples event at our church.  We found out that Jeremiah worked for a commercial drywall company and I feel like it was within 6 months Brandon worked there too.  Then we did a couples cruise, again with our church, started a small group, moved in across the street, and started this crazy journey of parenting.  Spending time with the Scully's always reminds me of who we were, and who we are, and sitting and catching up and laughing with them is the absolute best!  We are still in denial that we are not neighbors and hope that there are many more memories ahead with this great family.


















Silly faces compliments of Uncle Robert!


No comments:

Post a Comment