Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Grammy Day

As I mentioned a few posts back, my kids have an amazing Grammy!  She is constantly babysitting, she's at all of their programs and events, she volunteers to help us out with anything we need, and she is constantly looking for ways to invest in their lives.  This summer she decided that she wanted to plan Grammy Days.  So, each of the kiddos got 1 day, 24 hours, to spend by themselves with Grammy doing whatever they wanted.  They got to pick where they wanted to eat, what they wanted to do, and got to sleep over at Grammy's house.  They may have worn Grammy out a little, but they are also making memories that I know will last a life time.  I love the memories I have with my Grandmas of going to the cabin, playing at the dairy, playing games, making lemonade, Christmas time, birthday shopping, I could go on and on, and I'm thankful that my kids are making some of these same memories and many more with their Grammy!

SADIE
Sadie picked a trip to Enchanted Forest for her Grammy day.  She also got doughnuts, went to Jimmy Johns, and bought 2 beanie boos with Grammy.




WYATT
Wyatt went miniature golfing and bowling on his Grammy Day!






COOPER
Cooper went to OMSI for his Grammy Day and spent nearly all of his time at the robot table.  Grammy said he just sat there and patiently waited for the pieces he needed and happily helped kids much bigger than himself figure out how they worked.


HAZEL
Hazel has been talking about her Grammy Day ALL summer and let me just tell you boy did she have plans including a pool and sprinklers on the beach.  Good Luck Grammy!  Anyway here she is after her nap.  I found her in the bathroom and ask her what she's doing and she says, "packing my stuff for Grammy Day."

Auntie Kendra is in Disneyland so Hazel decided that was what she wanted to do for Grammy Day.  When Grammy said it was too far you have to get on a plane she said ok lets get on a plane.  Anyway I guess she settled for a Minnie Mouse juice and lots of other fun!

On Hazel's Grammy day she played with sand, stayed up late watching Frozen in Grammy's Room, ate burritos, ate doughnuts, went to the Bounce Bounce, went to Chuck E. Cheese, and got ice cream and played for 5 minutes at McDonalds.  Grammy couldn't believe she was still going by the time they got to McDonalds.  I'm telling you this girl never stops!









Mommy had a dinner fail so Daddy took Hazel to grab dinner and said this was her before they even pulled out of our driveway.  I guess Grammy Day was a success!!


No comments:

Post a Comment