Sunday, September 2, 2018

Girls

These two littlest girls of ours are so much fun!  They're opposites in many ways but they both love to play and they love each other and they are my ever constant companions

These two love to go outside together.  Hazel is normally the one deciding what to do and I hear almost daily, "Evie we go outside and play?"  Hazel ALWAYS wants Evie with her.

Somehow I didn't get many Easter pictures but I did get a few of this little munchkin.


I can't even explain how much I LOVE the pigtails!!!


Hanging with the grown-ups while Daddy grills.

So much silliness from these two.


I think my girls have nailed the whole fashion thing don't you? 
Boots are such a good choice for this outfit.

And who doesn't want to go shopping with Miss Piggy?

Hazel finally got a helmet like the big kids.

Love how she watches me out of the corner of her eyes when she's not sure about something.  Like why is everyone looking at me and laughing?

Rosie's Rockin' It!

Hazel's first dentist appointment.

Jammie Time


They love to climb around in the car right now.  They hate their car seats, but love playing in the car which is all fine and good until somehow the car won't start and then when Uncle Ryan gets it started all the wipers are going and all the lights are turned on.  Oppps!

Just hanging out at Les Schwab getting new tires on the van.


Lamby Hats are another personal favorite!  I will forever think of Sadie wearing hers to nearly every day of kindergarten.

Evie loves the baby dolls right now but I think I'm glad it's not a real baby.

Like I said Goofballs!






The nut is NEVER sleepy!  In fact, we normally spend half of our morning talking about how she isn't "sweepy" and doesn't need a nap.  This however is proof that she may occasionally be a little "sweepy."


We just love her sooooo much!



No comments:

Post a Comment