Friday, September 7, 2018

Swimming Lessons

This year we did swimming lessons at the Albany Tennis Club and once again the kids did really well.  I decided not to put Hazel in lessons yet as shes a bit of a loose cannon and I didn't know how willing she'd be to follow directions, but by the end of the 2 weeks Sadie was definitely feeling more confident,  Wyatt can swim and moved up to level 2 with Sadie, and Cooper will stay level 1 but really made so much progress.  He wouldn't even put his head in last year and he was bobbing under the water and jumping in this year.  Being that he's my most cautious one I consider this to be HUGE progress!

SADIE

WYATT


COOPER

Evie, Hazel, and I enjoyed snacks and watching the other's swim each day.


They don't wear goggles int he pool half of the time but they sure love to play with them at home.  Silly Kids!


No comments:

Post a Comment