Monday, September 3, 2018

Shenanigans

They really just NEVER stop!  Calm Down has to be one of the most frequent things I hear my self say along with please THINK and make good choices!  I'm constantly reminding myself that I will miss this and that I honestly wouldn't want it any other way.  I can't even imagine what I'd do without this crazy crew or what I will do when I find myself one day in a quiet house, but right now I think I'm equally entertained and exhausted at the end of most days.

Love the sound of their laughter!


Zoey drives me a little crazy most of the time so in these moments I'm sorry and I'm not, and I realize she really is such a good dog to put up with these two.

Pink Car Racing with Daddy

Dancing in the car is Evie's favorite!


I mean really?!?!?!  Where are their parents??


Apparently the camera on Amy and Brian's front door is too tempting for this one.  I have now idea where he gets it from either.


No comments:

Post a Comment