Friday, August 31, 2018

Track and Field Day

This year both Sadie and Wyatt participated in track and field day and it was a fun but busy day.  The weather was really nice which was a blessing, but it was definitely more of a challenge trying to get back and forth to all of their different events.  I had a couple of times where I stayed to watch one finish while Grammy headed to watch the next one just in case I didn't make it in time.  In the end though I think I got to most of their events and regardless they had a blast.

Sadie competed on the 3rd grade relay team and got 3rd place.  She also placed 1st in shot put, 2nd in hurdles, and 4th in the high jump! 

RELAY

SHOT PUT


HURDLES

HIGH JUMP


Wyatt's my competitive one and can I just say he was super excited about this day!
Wyatt placed 2nd in javelin, 2nd in high jump, 3rd in the 100 meter dash, and 4th in hurdles.

JAVELIN


HIGH JUMP


HURDLES

100 METER DASH

We are proud of all of their effort and most of all glad that they had a great time!




No comments:

Post a Comment