Friday, August 17, 2018

Happy 1st Birthday Evie!

Happy 1st Birthday to our Baby!
Miss Evelyn Rose
I cannot even believe how quickly this year has flown by or that my baby is 1.  I still plan on keeping her a baby for a long while, but there is no denying that she is growing up.  She weighs over 20 pounds, she loves most any food, she sleeps through the night, and as of recently she is walking more than crawling.  However she remains absolutely the sweetest and we simply cannot get enough of her.

First birthday parties are my favorite.  No need to pick a kid theme yet as they have no opinion, so it's all up to Mommy!  Evie is such a gentle and sweet girl.  I always tell her she is "sweet as pie and pretty as a rose."  So I stuck to soft pinks, roses, lace, and garden prints for her birthday.











This bunch is literally impossible...
















Always more fun with a little help and encouragement from Uncle Robert!




Evie Rose,  We cannot imagine our lives without you.  You are adored by your Mommy and Daddy as well as your siblings, Grammy, Aunts and Uncles.  You rarely put up a fuss, you give the best snuggles in the morning, you love to laugh and play with your Daddy, and though I wondered if I'd ever feel this way, I really do feel like you complete our family.  We love you more than we could ever say and can't wait to see how your personality will continue to grow in the year ahead.

Also I am very sorry about your new nickname "Farley!"  I'm sure you'll grow out of it, but when you ask us why someday you can refer to these pictures and take it up with your father.



No comments:

Post a Comment