Monday, June 5, 2017

Fall Pumpkin Patchin'

We once again made it to the pumpkin patch quite a few times.  Both Sadie and Wyatt had field trips to different pumpkin patches this year and we made a trip with Daddy to pick out our pumpkins.

Sadie went to Bauman Farms with her class and Cooper was able to join us which was fun!  It was a beautiful day and all the kids had a great time.
Picking out our Indian maze.

Any pumpkin you can carry is the rule.
Love this silly boy!

We got to watch them press cider and then taste some with doughnuts.  Yummy!!

Top Row: Sam, Xavier, Zac, Violet, Hadley, Chloe, Ivan,
Bottom Row: Kaleb, Johan, Isabella, Sadie, Wesley, and Ms. Bell




Wyatt's class went to Greensbridge Farm and it poured on us the entire time but it didn't stop the kids from having a great time.  I didn't have a maternity coat so my poor baby bump got soaked and let's just say the boys dumped their boots out when we got back to the car and they had to have had at least a couple of inches of water in them.




Calvin just cracks me up!

Wyatt and Julian

This was right before, as Wyatt still remembers, we lost Julian in the corn maze.  I really don't like being in corn mazes.  There's something about them that makes me feel lost and just freaks me out.  So when another mom asked me to keep an eye on Julian, who mind you I'd never meet, and then he took off into the corn maze with Cole and Wyatt and one second was there and the next was gone I was in a bit of a panic.  I didn't even know if I could pick him out in a crowd, figured he probably wouldn't recognize me, and had no idea where he'd gone.  So we found and exit and sent Cole and Wyatt out so that we wouldn't loose them and then Ashley and I split up to find Julian only to realize that my phone was in the car so now I couldn't find Ashley or Julian.  Finally, as I headed out to get my phone I saw him playing by the slide, unfazed mind you.  I'm pretty sure he never even realized we were in a panic and then as I walked back with my phone I saw Ashley coming back out.  Nightmare over!










These two really are the best of friends and so much alike in so many ways.  It'll be fun watching them grow up together and I'm so thankful that Wyatt is blessed to have a good friend at such a young age!


And finally one more trip to Greensbridge with Daddy to play and pick out our carving pumpkins!!!


It's been a wet fall as you can see and Daddy thinks we're a little crazy for not just picking a pumpkin from the pile but it's so much more fun to get out in the field.  Plus there are so many more photo ops :)




What a stud!



Wyatt is always a good helper.  He found the perfect pumpkin for our little nut!










The slide is always a highlight especially when Daddy is there to ride it with them.  Even Hazel had a blast on it this year!
















No comments:

Post a Comment