Wednesday, May 13, 2009

We're Growing

It's hard to believe but I'm already into my 2nd trimester.  The nauseous feelings have finally subsided (yippe!!!) and my tummy is starting to grow enough for a few people to notice which is fun!  Also, I just started feeling the baby moving a few days ago.  It's incredible!  I think I've felt it before but never enough to be absolutely sure.  Brandon has been working hard on the baby room which is looking great and now we are just waiting to find out if we are having a girl or a boy so that we can paint.  I've been helping where I can but there are a lot of thing I can't really help with so while he works I've been enjoying reading and searching the web for nursery ideas.  Also, I'm counting down the days until the end of the school year, at which point I have lots of projects I'm looking forward to starting. (23 Days to Go!!!)
4 Weeks
8 Weeks
12 Weeks
16 Weeks

2 comments:

  1. You look great Carrie! Ahh, babies are wonderful. I am so glad you are feeling better. Praying the end of school comes quickly for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, Carrie! You look great! so fun...

    ReplyDelete