Saturday, May 2, 2009

Robert's New Truck

We were very excited to get to spend some time with Robert and his friend Jeremy this weekend.  Robert picked up his new truck in Arizona on Thursday and then stopped by to see us on his way back to Oregon. What a blessing it was to see him back to his old self!  It made me thankful all over again for the way that God protected him and as he left I found myself literally overwhelmed by these emotions of gratefulness. There's just nobody quite like Robert and I know I'm his sister, so of course I'd say that, but really for those of you who know him you know that it is true. There's just something about his genuine, caring, fun loving spirit that draws people to him and it's always been like that.  So, for today we are especially thankful for Robert and excited about his cool new truck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment