Saturday, May 23, 2009

Open House Madness!

Open House always brings with it a whirlwind of projects and never enough time to get it all done. This year was especially challenging as it was scheduled later in the year than I am use to and only 2 1/2 weeks after state testing.  Anyway, so this week had its moments.  Moments of being driven crazy by kids done with everything and constantly bugging me for what next and moments of being driven crazy by kids who never seem to be done with anything.   Ahhh! 
However, like every year somehow it all ends up getting done.  We make it to the big night and the kids have a great time showing off all their work to their parents.  
These are a few of the projects my kids did this year.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carrie! I recognize some of that fabric on your bulletin boards!!! So glad you can use it - still! It makes me smile. The paper mache planets too... oh the memories. I really do miss it sometimes...

    ReplyDelete