Friday, August 21, 2020

COVID 19 - Week 10

DAY 64
Monday (5/18)  We live in a mad house.  That's all I have to say.

DAY 65 (5/19)  I'm not going to lie.  I've loved having Brandon work from home.  It's so nice to have another adult in the house to interact with throughout the day and to have back up once in a while with the kids and just to feel connected throughout the day..  I'm so sad about him heading back to work tomorrow.  It's only going to be a few days a week but still I think it's going to be an adjustment for all of us.

I've loved watching these little interactions throughout the day. 

WAKE UP SIS!!!

DAY 66
Wednesday (5/20)  Well we survived.  I was pretty emotional and definitely missed having Brandon at home but we did okay.  His plan is to work a couple days next week and then move to Tuesdays and Thursdays at home and Monday, Wednesday, Friday at work.  Can't complain about that.  It's more time at home than he's ever had or probably ever will have.

It was another chapel day and the kids ALL really love it which makes it fun!

DAY 68
Friday (5/22)  Tonight we got to sneak out for a bit after the babies were in bed.  I put the twins to bed and then Grammy stayed with the rest of the kiddos and watched a movie while Brandon and I went out for dessert and a quick Home Depot and Target run!  


No comments:

Post a Comment