Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Kittens

Daisy's first litter of kittens has been quite an adventure.  The kids have loved loved loved watching them grow.  They play with them nearly every day and though they've made a complete disaster of our garage I think even Daddy has enjoyed them and we are all a little sad to see them go, though it is time.  I listed the kittens on craigslist having no idea how quickly they would go.  I really thought that we would be lucky to find homes for all of them and had asked Robert about bringing one or two over to the dairy if we couldn't find homes.  However, much to my surprise people started texting right away and with in 2-3 days they all had homes.  This was all great and happy news until Robert informed me that people feed kittens to snakes.  WHAT?!?!  I mostly thought he was giving me a hard time but then I found some things online to suggest that this was possible.  So now I was no longer happy but a very upset cat owner thinking I had possibly sent my children's kittens to their untimely deaths.  All that to say after much worrying and Robert not being willing to let me off the hook by telling me he was kidding I behaved like a crazy cat lady and sent texts to the people who had taken our kittens asking for pictures of them.  I said that my "kids were missing them :)"  Luckily they all seem to be in happy homes and I can once again sleep at night.  THANK YOU SO MUCH UNCLE ROBERT!! 





Peanut - aka Peaney
Peanut found a home with Uncle Andy and Auntie Kendy and was renamed "Gus."

Even though Peanut was headed to Andy and Kendra's, Wyatt still wasn't sure he wanted to let him go :(

Fuzzy was their favorite!








The Kittens safely in their new homes. 




No comments:

Post a Comment