Thursday, February 1, 2018

Evie Rose

Our Miss Evie Rose continues to grow and I just wish I could find a way to slow it all down.  I tell her every day that she is "Sweet as Pie" and she really truly is.  She is such a happy baby.  I feel like our newborns have all been a bit on the fussy side though I've tried hard to make sure that they ate and slept on a schedule, and Evie is making me question all of my methods.  With our school schedule having us in the car to pick up kids at 11:00 and 3:00 she is constantly being woken up go somewhere.  She eats and naps in between errands and pick-ups or on the go and she seems to be just fine with that.  She just goes with the flow.  She's happy when she's awake and when she's tired she goes to sleep.  I can't say enough what a blessing her easy going personality has been.  The kids all love her, but Hazel and Cooper seem to have a special bond, and I'm thankful to Brandon for all the extra time and space he's given me to bond and just absorb all these baby moments which I know are so very fleeting.

3 Months



Four Months
15lbs 5oz and 25.5 inches




Evie is rarely without a hug or someone to entertain her.  They really just can't get enough of her and who can blame them.



No comments:

Post a Comment