Saturday, May 13, 2017

Wrapping up Summer 2016

We wrapped up our summer with one more trip to the beach with Daddy


Let me just say this little one is busy busy busy!






We continue to love our sweet kitten Daisy.  Almost every morning I find her snuggled up with Sadie on the couch and any time Sadie's sad she goes out looking for her kitty to snuggle with.  We love our Daisy and she loves these kiddos though they haul her around in some of the most uncomfortable looking positions!




This summer the kids participated in Vacation Bible School once again and even Cooper got to go, though he was a little bit too young, thanks to Mrs. Vanderstoel.  He was sooooo thrilled and still talks about what he learned and remembers many of the motions to the songs they learned during the week.  This is a picture from Crazy Hair Day!!!


We also love our time with Great-Grandpa during the summer.  He comes up every summer for a few months and I can't say enough how much I enjoy watching my kids get to know him.  He is so wonderful to spend time with them and in the absence of my Dad I feel all the more blessed that they have the opportunity to get to know and spend time with him.  Wyatt is already scheming about watching Cubs games with Great Grandpa!
 Cooper and Great Grandpa


We also spent plenty of time being silly and Wyatt is the chief of all silliness in our house!


 And finally as the summer was about to wrap up and we were about 2 months from adding baby number 5 my crazy husband decided to demo our upstairs bathroom.  I'm starting to think he likes the pressure.  At the end of my pregnancy with Hazel it was the kitchen and now here's our newly demoed bathroom. 

No comments:

Post a Comment