Monday, June 15, 2015

Our Little Nut

Our little nut turned 3 months old in May.  
We have fallen into a pretty good routine during the day which is nice and she sleeps consistently from  8:30 pm - 4:30 am  which is wonderful!!  She loves to smile at all of us when we talk to her and is by far the most ticklish of my kids.  She's easy to get laughing and occasionally even laughs when I'm getting her dressed if I touch her wrong.  She sucks on her tongue and fingers to sooth herself, she demands that Daddy bounce her to sleep most nights, which works since that gives me a moment to read to the bigger kids before bed, and she still leaves in her hair bows much to her mommy's delight.  Sadie always pulled them out so I've been determined to get her use to them while she's little because they're just so stinkin' cute!






No comments:

Post a Comment