Thursday, February 20, 2014

Two Peas in a Pod and a Sweet New Addition

These 2 are so silly and had such a great time together.  We can't wait for the summer to arrive so that we can have more cousin time!!!



I was so excited to have a chance to spend a few days getting to know the newest addition to our family Autumn Grace.  She was born in November and Brandon booked me a ticket to fly to Arizona to meet her at the beginning of January.  However, after being delayed and rescheduled it ended up that I was only going to have a little over 24 hours in Arizona, plus my kids were sick and I didn't want to expose a new one to our germs.  So, instead of rescheduling my flight Amy and the girls ended up being able to come our way and see the entire family.  It was so much fun to be together and I loved every moment that I was able to grab with this sweet little one!
Welcome Autumn Grace.  Your Auntie and Cousins Love You!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment