Saturday, June 8, 2013

6 Months Old

Our little guy just keeps growing.  He's already 6 months and among other things is starting to eat baby food, sitting on his own, rolling all over the place, and I'm pretty sure he's just about ready to crawl.  He scoots everywhere and desperately wants to be a part of whatever Sadie and Wyatt are doing.  He weighs 17lbs 14oz and measures 28.75inches, which puts him in the 95th percentile for height. Such a big boy and I must say I think I've enjoy this stage a little more with each of our children because I understand a little better how quickly it passes.  I just can't get enough of his smiles and coos, the way he lights up when he sees his Daddy or when Sadie or Wyatt are being silly with him, and just the overall innocence of it.  It truly is unlike any other.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment