Sunday, October 25, 2009

Week 2

This past week we enjoyed having some of my family staying with us. My parents, Robert, and Amy & Brian flew in on Tuesday and spent the week celebrating Sadie with us. It was wonderful having so much help and I'm pretty sure Sadie enjoyed every minute. There were willing arms to hold her every second and although we may have spoiled her a bit it was worth it to watch everyone love on her. We're so thankful to have had this week together and look forward to Sadie meeting the rest of her aunts and uncles soon!
Proud Grandparents!
Uncle Robert
Auntie Amy
Our New Family!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, what wonderful wonderful pictures!!!! I'm so glad that your family was able to come see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously! These are beautiful pictures! I can't wait to get to hold her myself! She is precious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, and your sister, looks just like you!

    ReplyDelete