Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Twins?!?!?!

So funny story....
I feel like ever since we found out we were expecting #6 there have been jokes about twins.  Uncle Robert wishes it on us, and everyone else he knows, literally every time just because he thinks twins are so cute and even Auntie Kendra wished it on us this time.  In addition to Aunts and Uncles we also had a conversation at Grammy's house one night where Sadie was wishing for twins and Daddy told her how terrible that would be.  I tried to warn him that God has a sense of humor but he didn't listen.  Anyway, so after much joking about this and even thinking the morning of my first appointment that if Robert had connections with a doctor he would try to trick me you can imagine my utter disbelief when I was informed that there was not 1 but 2 babies.  Brandon has come to all my first appointments but this time I assured him that it was fine for him to miss and that I would try to video the heartbeat assuming that at this point these appointments were very much routine.  Little did I know!

Mommy Finding Out

Uncle Robert Finding Out

Auntie Amy Finding Out

Telling the Kids


It's all really surreal and in all honesty a lot to take in.  I think Brandon did better than me initially.  I just couldn't quite get my mind around the whole thing and it took me a little while to fully embrace this adventure.

No comments:

Post a Comment