Saturday, March 12, 2016

Christmas 2015

Christmas came and went much too quickly as it always does, but we loved the season just the same.  

Grammy made Sadie and Hazel these matching lamb beanies and they've been wonderful this winter.  Sadie loves hers and I mean LOVES hers!!!  She wears it to school everyday and washing it is quite an ordeal.  So funny but so cute!



Picking out our Christmas Tree is always a highlight!!


 We got to attend our first Christmas Recital and watch Sadie and her class perform a couple of Christmas songs which was fun.

 I volunteered to throw the class Christmas Party which I was a little nervous about, but everything when really well.  Instead of gingerbread houses we frosted Christmas trees and I made these cute carrying cases with the help of my handy husband, his drill, and my silhouette machine.

 The day of the party was also pajama day and Wyatt got to come along which he was very excited about!  He can't wait to be in Kindergarten next year!

 Cooper made his tree at home :)

Christmas Cards
Sending and receiving cards is another of my favorite parts of the Christmas season.  

We even got a nice big group shot this year.
Kendra and Andy, Cooper and Brandon, Carrie Hazel and Wyatt, Grammy and Sadie, Robert, Caleb, Katie and Ryan, Autumn, Amy, Payton, and Brian

Christmas Pictures
 Sweet Sisters



 My Baby Girl

 Reading the Christmas Story

 Playing with new toys.

This is what happens when you are the youngest.

No comments:

Post a Comment