Sunday, June 1, 2014

Homeowners Once Again!!!

Well after 9 months of looking for a new home we finally closed on our new house on Wednesday the 21st of May and received our keys on Saturday May 24th.  Though we have thoroughly enjoyed our time at the dairy and will always fondly remember the year we lived with Grammy, we are also feeling tremendously blessed to have found such a great place!  We will have space for the kids to run around and to have animals and a garden, and I'm thrilled that it ended up being only 10 minutes away from the dairy.  That's 10 times farther than we currently are, as Uncle Robert reminded me, but still that's awfully close.  Close enough that hopefully Uncle Robert, Uncle Ryan, and Grammy will still stop by unexpectedly to say hello and to bring a little craziness my way during the day.  One of the biggest blessings about living here at the dairy has been the way that it has helped me transition to living here.  I tend to get lonely somewhat easily, even when I'm busy chasing 3 toddlers, so I have been so thankful to have had people in and out of our home constantly over the past 9 months.  I love how informal our life here has been and I hope that it remains that way

Here we are taking our first load over to our new house on Saturday.
 Here we go!

 Cooper was definitely less excited than the others about this expedition.

 Welcome to our new home and if you read this blog we hope that you'll think about coming to visit us soon.

 Checking out our front yard.

 We are located above the Ankeny National Wildlife Refuge which makes for a pretty view.

 Our New House

 A picnic dinner with Grammy and Robert

 Mac and Cheese
Yummy!!!

 Out for a walk

My Boys

3 comments:

  1. Hooray Hooray! A new home. So excited for you to begin this next journey. Would love to come visit sometime.
    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We'd love it. Please let me know if you're ever up this way. I'm so missing good friends!!!

      Delete