Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Valentine's Day Party

By February I'm usually feeling unmotivated to decorate.  We've celebrated all of our birthdays, our anniversary, and Christmas in the past 4 months so I'm usually tempted to overlook Valentines Day.  However this year after talking to my friend Courtney and hearing of the Valentines Day party she was having for her kids I thought ok I can do it and it was very worth it.  The kids made Valentines to deliver along with a special little gift for Uncle Robert, Uncle Ryan, Great Grandpa, Grammy, and Daddy.  It was a lot of fun to do something special for some of the people we love and then we ended our day with heart shaped pizzas and chocolate fondue which was a big hit even with Cooper.







1 comment:

  1. Yay!! So fun! I love Wyatt's pizza with 5 pepperonis and 5 olives. :)

    ReplyDelete