Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Happy 4th Birthday Sadie!

Sadie Loves, Loves, Loves, Minnie Mouse!!!  So, this year it was our theme for her 4th birthday party.  I had a lot of fun getting everything ready this year mostly because she was so excited about it.  She helped me put the letters on the banner and make the bows and the ears and when I finally completed her birthday shirt she was just ecstatic.  I think her words were, "Mommy you put the bow on my shirt!  I love it!  Thank you!!!"  It was so sweet and I savor these moments as I know that there will be a time when nothing I do will be just right.  I know this because it's what I did to my mom and what I'm pretty sure all kids do to their parents, at least for a season.  The first few years kids are to little to recognize your effort, but Sadie's age is so sweet because you are just the best in their eyes.  There are many moments when I think I can't wait for my kids to get through "this" stage.  This stage of not sleeping, or tantrums, or arguing with me, but the stage that Sadie is in right now is very sweet.  Sadie loves to spend time doing puzzles, stringing beads, playing games, baking cookies, watching movies, helping Grammy and Daddy and anyone else who might need her help, and pretending with Wyatt.  She's imaginative and funny, she's silly and thoughtful, and she's a great big sister to both Wyatt and Cooper.  In fact she entertains them better than I do at times and she gives the best hugs.  I hope year 4 lasts a long time.
 
A Minnie Mouse Extravaganza!!!






 
Pictures With Minnie Mouse
 Minnie and Grammy
 Uncle Robert and Minnie
 Uncle Caleb and Minnie
Uncle Ryan and Auntie Katie and Minnie
 Great Uncle Kevin and Great Aunt Sonja with Minnie
Minnie and Mickey
 Minnie and Daddy
 Minnie and Mommy
Happy 4th Birthday Minnie Mouse!!!
 
Wyatt loved his cake.
Cooper wanted some cake.
 
We also celebrated at Chucky Cheese with Uncle Robert, Grammy, Uncle Ryan and Auntie Katie, and Robert's adopted niece Kasey.




 
 

1 comment:

  1. Happy B-day Sadie! You're such a big girl now! We sure do miss you! It's fun to hear about how you've grown and help your family so much. You are such a sweet and tender-hearted little girl!

    ReplyDelete