Friday, October 11, 2013

9 Months Old

This little one just keeps growing.  We love how easily he laughs, how laid back he is most of the time, how he eats anything, and how downright silly he is.  To give you one example of how laid back he is, just today I was on the phone and heard Wyatt upstairs by the nursery.  I called him back down telling him he needed to play downstairs because Cooper was sleeping.  I went back to my conversation and saw both him and Sadie head back upstairs.  So I went back to reprimand them and as I looked more closely I realized that not only was the door open but the light was on.  He'd been playing in there and was confused as to weather or not Cooper was really sleeping in there as I had said.  I turned the light back off and Cooper never even stirred.  Crazy kids!!!  Other than that Cooper has cut 6 teeth in the last few months and is currently cruising around on furniture like a pro, but not quite walking although he'll be there soon.  Much to Sadie and Wyatt's dismay he is absolutely dying to be a part of any and everything they do and he's almost there.  The level of crazy in this house is just about to escalate.
 
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment