Thursday, September 5, 2013

Melinda's Shower

Pinterest and me have been close friends since the day that I found out that Melinda was having a girl.  I found so many cute ideas that I could barely contain myself as I went to work making decorations and planning for our afternoon of celebration.  I must also admit that it became a welcomed distraction many days from the seemingly unending job of packing our house, which was occurring simultaneous to this event.  In fact, as our small group loaded all of our belongings into a moving truck I was literally in the kitchen making sandwiches and loading the car with decorations for the shower.  Also I must take a second to say thank you to Drea for hosting the shower and to everyone else who helped with the delicious food which I would have been unable to do on my own. You girls are the best!!! 
 
Anyway here are a few of the pictures I was able to take of our celebration.
 
Invitations

 
Decorations
 
Food
 
Favors
 
 Melinda and Johnny
 Me, Allison, Melinda, Christina, Katy, and Drea

It was such a fun afternoon and I can't say enough how excited I am to watch my best friend begin this new season of her life as a Mom.  Hayley is one lucky little girl to have such a sweet, caring, fun loving mommy.  Can't wait to meet her in just a few more short weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment