Friday, October 1, 2010

Learning to Walk

So Sadie took her first 3 or 4 steps a few weeks ago during small group but since then has stubbornly refused to do it again much to my dismay as it's becoming more and more uncomfortable to carry her around because she's getting heavy and my tummy is continually growing and because I missed her first steps...  I know, shame on me.  I was in the same room but busy talking.  Anyway, so last night with a little coaxing from Cuddles, Sadie's teddy bear she did it.  She took some more steps for us!!! 

Alright well here's the video but you have to promise not to laugh at the crazy parents :) What can we say?  This is exciting stuff!

2 comments:

  1. Aw... so cute! I'm so glad that you got to see it, Carrie and that you also got it on video! You guys aren't too crazy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It IS exciting stuff! Way to go little one!!!

    ReplyDelete