Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's A ...

BOY!!!

So we just got home from our ultrasound appointment and can hardly believe IT'S A BOY! That means we have something all new to wrap our minds around.  Daddy has his little boy so maybe he can give up on taking Sadie shooting, Uncle Robert has a little boy to try to make naughty, and I have lots of new decorating to do and clothes to buy. :)  I can't wait!  Anyway, we're thrilled and thankful and also appreciating our little Sadie even more.  I think I'm more attached to the bows and girly things for her now than ever since I don't know when I'm going to get my next chance.

4 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! I was chanting "Boy, boy, boy, boy" as I opened the page....just had a feeling! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! Bring on the blue! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!! Can't wait to meet the little guy!

    ReplyDelete