Friday, June 19, 2009

The Baby Room

Ever since we moved into our new house in March Brandon has been hard at work fixing it up and so far he has 2 bedrooms done, our room and the babies room.    It's amazing how much more settled we feel now that we finally have a space that we can begin making our own. It's wonderful!  As soon as the carpet went in we went to work setting up furniture and I have to say I am so happy to have my bed and dresser back.  Yay!!!!!   Next, thanks to my parents, we were able to purchase a crib and Brandon humored me by helping me set it up, even though we haven't picked out a paint color yet which was the original agreement, and finally yesterday I picked up the baby bedding which I also love.  It's just so girly and fun! 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable Carrie! Isn't nesting fun! Where'd you guys find that adorable bedding? I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete