Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Summer Fun

We've had a lot of fun this summer.  We're enjoying the longest days we've ever known, it literally doesn't get dark until well after 9:00, and the beautiful summer weather.  We're also loving that with Amy and Brian in town we've had friends to play with for the past two months. Yay!!!

Uncle Robert
In case anyone ever wonders if he loves his nieces and nephews, although I'm confident no one does.

Uncle Robert bought a new puppy Jace.  He's a silver lab and such a cutie, especially when he's cuddled up with Cooper!


We've been to the Albany pool a couple of times, which the kids really love.  They have a nice toddler area and a great slide which they even let Cooper ride.
So Brave!!!


 Here comes Sadie

 Auntie Amy and Wyatt


 Cooper's Turn

 Yay!!

Wyatt

We made a trip to the Portland Zoo in August.
Autumn, Payton, and Wyatt





We've also made it to the Trampoline Park in Salem a couple of times, or the "jumpaline place" as my kids like to call it.
Sadie and Uncle Ryan
My kids really do have the best uncles!!!
LOVE IT!!!

Robert made this awesome slip and slide for the kids.  Seriously, I need to find a way to bottle his energy and enthusiasm for playing with my kids.

We also went out to the Dahlia festival which was beautiful.





And we celebrated Payton's 4th birthday with a rainbow party a few days before they headed home.


 Great Grandpa

It was only a matter of time before they became swords.

In addition to this we've picked more fruit than I know what to do with.  We have two plum trees, a cherry tree, a pear tree, raspberries, and blackberries here at our house and we made a trip out to a local orchard to pick peaches.  If we get a garden going here next summer I think I may have my very own part time summer job on my hands. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment