Saturday, March 27, 2010

Volleyball

Yesterday Sadie and I headed to the American Sports Center in Anaheim to watch my cousin Jacqueline compete in the Southern California National Qualifier Tournament for volleyball, at least I think that was what it was called. Anyway, we had a lot of fun watching her play and cheering on her team and it was crazy for me to see how much has changed in the game since when I played in high school. I think I'm getting old. :(
Go Jaci!
She did awesome by the way!
Taylor's friend Amy, Jaci, Taylor, Me and Sadie, Aunt Kathy
After the game we headed to Seal Beach for burritos, sat in A LOT of traffic to get back to my house, visited APU to show the girls around and see our cousin Trevor, and then ended the evening at the Cookie Mill with ice cream sandwiches. All in all it was a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment